Monday 9 May 2011

Lastminute.com has stollen $550.00 from me

Please help! You mentioned in your review of lastminute.com that you were able to contact them via telephone about the problems you experienced. I live in the usa and was tmporarily living in switzerland this summer when I used the lastminute services to book some plane tickets. After reciving the tickets I got an email that said there was a cancellation and listed the new flight arrangements. These were not satisfactory and I responded as instructed to the email. I then heard nothing. After several weeks I contacted them by the telephone number listed on the email. It was no longer in service but had a recording with the new phone number. I called and spoke with someone named rowena in customer services and she instructed me to send the tickets back to them with a note that I was requesting a refund. She assured me several times that I would deffinately recieve the refund but it would likely take 3 months to process. I agreed and again did as instructed. It has now been 4 months, the numbers I have tried to call are not working. There are no numbers on the website and when I have tried to contact customer services via the online email form, I never recieve a responce. Lastminute. com has essentially stollen $550.00 from me and I do not know how to get it back. I have emailed every single person and email address listed on their website. The human resources person wrote back that she couldnt help but passed along my inquiry. I need a contact phone number and any advice relating to the british legal system-consumer protection agency/ advocate group, for lodging a coplaint etc. PLEASE HELP

holleethornton 20.01.2003 18:22

No comments:

Post a Comment