Saturday 23 July 2011

I have now missed the flight I wanted

I tried to book a flight to Bangkok to take my family away for the easter holidays with this company i was just about to confirm everything and it said there was a problem with the details please phone the company to resolve this issue, the number was premium rate of course they could'nt speak proper English and they told me i had to wait 2 hours to see if the flight was going to be confirmed to which i said forget it i cant wait 2 hours i want my money back and i'll book it with a different company to which they told me it would take up to 48 hours for the money to be returned to my bank and i said you just told me you had'nt taken any money off me so how can it take 48 hours to put my money back in the bank i asked to speak to the manager who just told me the same rubbish. I phoned my credit card company and they told me it will take up to 10 days for the money to get back i have now missed the flight i wanted. (18th Feb 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment