Saturday 5 February 2011

lastminute.com - bastards

So angry right now!

Booked a flight for a good price thorough lastminute.com, but they said my card didn't work - hours later when the good price was gone they tell my my card is all right. Of course it was - I never had any problems with it before and they all ready deposit over 900 £ from my bank!

Spend the next day (over 9 hours of hell on there webpage where every time you click on a good price finds out the tickets doesn't exist) and finally found new tickets. Only to find out I can't book it AGAIN! Even if I got a confirmation from them saying it would not be any more problems.

Try to call them, and talk to their "sales department" - witch was a total joke. Couldn't here a word the woman said, in India or something, and she never heard a about a country called Rwanda or even less that the capital is Kigali. Even when I try to spell Kigali - "kenneth... Ipod..." yhee in the end I just hang up.

Never ever again, 48 hours of hell with lastminute.com

Only hope I get the money back! Idiots.

Note: they are not idiots. They know very well whats they are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment