Saturday 5 February 2011

Lastminute.com is rubbish

Lastminute.com is rubbish.

1) I bought an item which came with "two free air-tickets". This turned out to be a voucher which could only be redeemed by post at 14 days notice. Last minute?

2) Later, I bought another air-ticket. After confirming the purchase, Lastminute told me there was a problem and I should contact the airline. The airline told me Lastminute had sold a ticket for a non-existent flight! Lastminute denied all blame.

I've also seen "bargain rates" which were actually the hotel's standard offer price.

Lastminute.com caters for people who are "cash-rich but time-poor", ie. they're busy and can afford to be ripped off. If you are cash-poor and time-poor, this is not for you!

Note: this is not for anybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment